Taste of Shamanism Part 1
Join Michael RunningBear’s Introductory class of Shamanistic Journeys and Healing and learn to walk “The Beauty Way.” Although Shamanism is an ancient system proved throughout the millenniums, it is still appropriate and now more than ever essential for our modern world. In essence, Shamanism is a path of the heart where the inner and outer worlds meet. Through ceremony, you will experience and discover animal spirits guides which will help you connect to nature and teach you how to heal yourself, others and the world. This is a class, which will prepare you for a variety of ceremonies in the future. Join the tribe and let your spiritual warrior flourish.
Participants will learn:
- History and benefits of practicing Shamanism
- Why Shamanism is appropriate and essential for the 21st century
- Shamanic drumming to find your animal totems / spirit guides
- How to work with your animal totem
- Homework: Flowering Tree Ceremony
Note: All participants will receive personalized mini-readings throughout the workshop.