Holy Fire Reiki 1 & 2 Weekend FULL PAYMENT
Reiki I and II are taught together during a weekend intensive. Both Placements (attunements) are given. All the information and techniques for both levels are covered including:
The standard Reiki session hand positions. Giving a complete Reiki session for self and others. Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Usui Sensei including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho - developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning - detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho - sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku - dry bathing or clearing one's energy field. Hayashi Healing Guide. Using Reiki for specific conditions. The Reiki II symbols, how to use them including practice time. Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits. Distant healing. 190 page class manual. Class certificate.
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Cost is $400 with a $100 deposit to hold your place.
Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced in January, 2014 by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. It is included as part of our Usui Reiki classes and has also been added to Karuna Reiki® training.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
These qualities are present in I&II and become more pronounced in the ART/Master and Karuna classes.