Intro to Tarot with Michael Running Bear
Introductory Tarot Class
Friday, July 5th 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Explore the “Royal Road” of Tarot cards with an introductory class- learn about the ancient visual system of wisdom that is encoded with symbols, astrology, and numerology.
Participants will learn:
- The History of Tarot
- Design and layout of deck
- Purpose of the deck and how it can help you develop your yourself
- Meaning of archetypes and symbols
- Numerology of the deck
- Various traditional and untraditional spreads
- How to read the cards in a straight forward, “Bottom Line” manner
- How to integrate the cards into your daily life.
Come and experience the magic and wisdom of the Thoth deck and how this self-exploration/divination tool can broaden your philosophy and connection to life.
- Note: All participants will receive personalized mini-readings throughout the workshop.