About the instructor:
Paul Hubbert, Ph.D., M.B.A., Ordained MinisterSound Therapist & Reiki Master,
Grief & Addictions Recovery and Hypnotherapist
Founder of the Institute for Holographic Sound and Inner Balance
Paul holds a Ph.D. in Psychology and a Masters in Business Administration and Religion. He is certified in Hypnotherapy, Grief Recovery and is an Addictions Recovery Coach/Consultant. His family counseling work has been most notably recognized by the White House. He is also an intuitive counselor who works with the healing vibration of Sound and Music in its multidimensional, holographic form using vocal toning, crystal singing bowls, blended with traditional and conventional methods. Paul teaches throughout the US and internationally. He has co-created and shared the stage with many leaders in their fields including Gregg Braden, John Bradshaw, Tom Kenyon, Alton Kamadon, Drunvalo Melchizedek and others.
Paul is a Sound Master, Reiki Master and Crystal Gridworker. Since 1976, Paul has been on a quest for truth, discovery and consciousness expansion in all areas of his life. He has powerful connections to the Ancient Mystery School Teachings and works with the Angelic Realms, the Hathor energy of Sound and Love, the Elementals and other loving universal energies.
Paul began in 1977 as a traditional counselor working with adolescents, adults and their families. He was introduced to higher spiritual realms of consciousness as a child with the help of his mother.
In his teen years, he ventured off, as teenagers sometimes do, to experiment and discover on his own. This lead to a multitude of life experiences characterized by peak moments of excitement, grief, pain, and even several near death situations. At the age of 24 however, his experimentation and discovery finally came to an end when he was called back into the Light of Life. Since then, Paul has effectively leveraged his early experiences to develop some of the most important experiential opportunities, lessons and tools for living a full life, which he seeks to now share with others for their own self-discovery, balancing, healing and empowerment.
Today, Paul continues to gather techniques, tools and experience in the healing and balancing arts. His workshops and established private practice continue to grow and expand to encompass recent teachings and personal experiences, which he willingly brings forth to share, express and enjoy with others.
Paul has made several significant contributions while serving in various entrepreneurial, executive, marketing, and counselor roles over the course of his extensive professional career. Some of his professional pursuits have included business ownership; business development and operations/staffing management; individual, group and family counseling; and more recently, since 1990, in the area of alternative health and healing.
- Founder of Recovery Healthcare Services, Inc., a successful healthcare corporation. Developed company, showing profit within first 3 months; further developed into a multi-million dollar operation within first 14 months of opening.
- Development of highly successful adolescent and adult mental health/dual diagnosis treatment programs and marketing strategies.
- Hiring and supervision of professional and operational treatment staffs up to 150 members, consisting of doctors, therapists, counselors, technicians and marketing staff. Responsible for budgeting, contracting, business development and human resources.
- Cofounder of two non-profit outpatient treatment programs, New Alternatives, Bakersfield, CA and Action A Parent & Teen Support Program, Los Angeles, CA. Work was featured in Los Angeles Times story dated August 21, 1993.
- Served on Board of Directors for two adolescent/adult healthcare corporations and three non-profit outpatient programs; Executive Director for two non-profit outpatient programs.
- Developed and implemented Intervention and Enrichment Training for the Los Angeles Police Department, National Basketball Association, Palm Springs School District, Mammoth Mountain Ski Resort and others.
- Successfully marketed and produced workshops and events for international speakers and presenters in Southern California.